Our mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of mental health and intellectual/developmental disabilities services.
To our clients, we are committed to the creation of behavioral health centers where people receive individualized and quality care that enables them to regain hope in a supportive, caring environment.
To our employees, we are committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
To our customers, we are committed to developing partnerships with physicians, professionals, and payers within the communities we serve through the delivery of high quality specialty behavioral health services at affordable costs while always putting the patient first.
We will strive in all that we do to make HamiltonDavis Home Care, Inc. synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service and an unparalleled commitment to our patients, staff, physicians, and community.
Our vision is to provide culturally competent, holistic, and wellness focused services that promote social-emotional development, prevent development of mental health challenges, and address social-emotional problems that currently exist. We will do this by using evidence-based strategies in our services to adults and children/youth; by supporting staff training and wellbeing; by implementing effective mental health consultation to adults, children/youth, families, and staff; and by continuing to strive for excellence in supporting mental health for all adults, children/youth, families and staff.
To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of services.
To be the provider of choice in the community.
To be the employer of choice in the community.
To be a financially viable agency.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
• keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
• treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
• showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
• recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
• valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
• nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
• developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
• conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
• adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care/Health Care/Mental Health industry; and,
• applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.
Feel free to fax any documents to (601) 932-1007
200 Airport Road, Suite 305, Flowood, MS 39232, US
Monday - Friday: 9M–5PM
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Emergency Service: 24/7