Personal Care Assistant provides non-medical support services to clients while ensuring optimal functioning at home and/or in the community. The ultimate goal for clients who have experienced a loss in their ability to perform the activities of daily living, to remain in a safe, clean, healthy home environment and not have to be institutionalized. In-home respite services are also provided if the client cannot be left alone or unattended and unable to care for themselves in the absence of their primary full-time, live-in caregiver(s) on a short-term basis.
• Must be 18 or older
• Must pass background check
• Social Security Card
• Current Drivers License
• Current CNA License or Personal Care Assistant Certification
• Current CPR & First Aid Certification
• Current Physical to Work by a licensed physician
• Current TB skin test
• New Employee Orientation
* All employment requirements must be satisfied before applicant can be considered for employment.
If submitting employment application online please download and complete employment forms. Completed forms
and/or employment appliction can be mailed or hand delivered to our physical address:
HamiltonDavis Home Care, Inc.
2001 Airport Road, Suite 305,
Flowood, Ms 39232.
HamiltonDavis Home Care, Inc. WILL NOT accept incomplete employment application or forms.